update or otherwise take control of your personal data that we process.
Address: Nadia Zorzetto, Yoganamara Yoga Studio, Strand House, South Strand, Skerries, K34 HH90, Co Dublin
Telephone: 087 9927933
Email: nadia yoganamara.com
Your personal data collected by us includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
This personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- Email us to request information on our services (i.e. email, phone number and your name)
- Call us/text us to request information on our services (i.e. phone number and name)
- Contact us to request information on our services via social media platforms (i.e. name, phone number and/or email if provided by you)
- Request our newsletter via web form on our website (i.e. email, phone number and your name)
- Fill in a paper/electronic enrolment form before joining a class/course/workshop/event (i.e. email, phone number and your name as well as medical
conditions/injuries that are relevant to your safe participation in our Yoga classes/workshops/events/course )
- Contact us via email or web form to buy products such as our eye pillows (i.e. your name, email, phone number and shipping address - your shipping
address is only stored for as long as necessary to process and post your order)
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, the personal data that you give us will be securely stored by Nadia Zorzetto/Yoganamara for as long
as necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us (such as information pertaining to and/or participation in Yoga classes,
workshops, special events and information on, or supply of, products) and thereafter to comply with Nadia Zorzetto/Yoganamara’s legal, business and
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, such as suitable physical and electronic procedures, including
utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described below:
- With PayPal if you choose to use PayPal as the payment gateway to complete and pay for a service/product. In this case, you will provide your credit card
your credit card/bank account details.
- With MadMimi. We use MadMimi.com as our online email newsletter platform. If you consent to be included in our newsletter subscribers’ list, you
- We may also disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a legal process or government requests.
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us including our newsletter by following the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from us or
you can contact us directly at nadia yoganamara.com
Cookies on Yoganamara
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a small text file that is generated by a web page server and stored in the user’s hard drive. The information
that is contained in the cookie is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site.
We use these cookies to understand what content is popular which helps us to improve our website.
report website traffic. Google Analytics and Stat Counter may also collect information that helps them identify your device, such as IP-address, or other
unique or device identifiers.
These cookies are used to collect statistical information about visitors of Yoganamara.com and the pages they view. All information is aggregated and
Links to other websites
Yoganamara.com provides a number of links to websites not operated by us. We do not assume responsibility for the use of any personal information
which is collected as a result of your use of these websites and this privacy statement does not apply to web sites which are not operated directly by us.